Training begins with nine weeks of intensive, 40-hours-a-week, boot-camp-style IT training and ends with a real-world capstone project and presentation that you get to keep and use for yourself. Our Onshore software development training programs cover today’s most utilized technologies, including .NET.
.Net Boot Camp spans the education life cycle from programming and computer science introduction to advanced concepts in modern web development. Trainees will learn foundational computer science concepts such as:
· Computer Architecture
· Boolean Logic and Algorithm Analysis
· Basic C#.NET Application development utilizing iterative and Object-Oriented programming techniques
· Basic and intermediate use of complex data types
· Basic database and SQL programming
· Introductory web development using Microsoft’s ASP.NET MVC Web Development Framework